Increasing appreciation for our Kansas firearm heritage.
Raising the next generation right.
The KSRA Foundation and Grant Applications
The KSRA Foundation has funds available to promote legal shooting sports programs, activities, and events in Kansas. Generally, such support is limited to junior and women’s shooting events. However, other activities will be considered if funds are available.
To receive funding, an application should be submitted to KSRA Foundation at least 45 days prior to the event or activity. Incomplete or unsigned applications will automatically be rejected.
Recipients of Foundation funds are required to submit a followup report within 30 days of the sponsored activity or event. Our donors deserve to know how their generous contributions are being used. Failure to submit a report will automatically make a group ineligible for consideration for future KSRA Foundation grants.
Get information or submit an Application for KSRA Foundation Funding today!
Applications must be submitted on the official Application for KSRA Foundation Funding.
I. Organization information
- Name of organization responsible for the event/activity
- Name, title and complete contact information of contact person
- Name and contact information of person responsible for final reporting
- Entity and postal address to which the KSRA check should be drawn and sent
II. Description of activity or event – Be Specific
- Type of Event
- Objectives and goals
- When will the event/activity be held (month, day, year)
- Location where the event/activity will be held
- How many individuals will benefit from the event/activity
- Will participants be charged for the event/activity? If so, how much?
- Will the event/activity make a profit? If so, how will those funds be used?
III. Budget for the activity or event
- Total budget detailing estimated costs of:
- Ammunition, targets, and other expendable supplies
- Travel reimbursement
- Equipment purchase or rental
- Food and/or accommodations
- Awards and recognition items (medals, tee shirts, hats, etc.)
- Any other expenses
- Amount requested from KSRA
- Amount requested and/or received from other sources
IV. Final Grant Reports must be submitted within 30 days following the activity or event, and must be submitted on the official Final Grant Report Form. The report must include a short written description of the event or activity, including the number of attendees and/or participants, and an assessment of its success. Photographs of event participants at the event must be included and submitted in digital format on a CD. Photographs will be used by KSRA for promotional purposes.
Please allow a minimum of 45 days for grant determination.
Suggestions of events and activities that may be worthy of future KSRA Foundation support are greatly appreciated.
Information about previous KSRA Foundation events will be published from time to time.
Hard copies of the Application for KSRA Foundation Funding should be submitted to:
Kansas State Rifle Association Foundation
PO Box 392 | Norton, KS 67654